St. Joe's Bingo
The Sister Rebecca Berghoff Foundation owns and operates St. Joe’s Bingo. Much of the funding for both the subsidy to St. Joseph/Marquette and the endowment has come from this Bingo operation.
St. Joe's Bingo Hours
- Closed Mon & Tues
- Open Wed thru Sunday
- Wed-Thurs & Friday sessions are 11:30 & 6:30 PM
- Sat 11:30-6:00 & 9:15
- Sun 11:30 & 6:00
St. Joe's Bingo Rules
- No one allowed to play Bingo under the age of 12. 12 to 17 must be accompanied by parents or legal guardian.
- You must display your receipt and have proper identification to be paid.
- You are responsible for your receipt and throwaways. If lost or stolen they will not be replaced.
- Listen for the color and serial number on all throwaways, if played out of order they will not be replaced
- You must Bingo on the last number called.
- The caller must hear you, so call out loud and hold up your card.
- All decisions made by the management are final.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All Bingos split if more than one winner.